Pledge to Rideshare for a Chance to Win Great Prizes!
September 19, 2017
Rideshare Week is October 2-6, 2017.
Try a greener commute – pledge to take the bus, train, carpool, vanpool, telecommute, bike, or walk to work at least one day during Rideshare Week to be entered to win some great prizes!
Did you know?
- Riding the bus helps reduce traffic which saves money and our environment.
- Metrolink commuters remove approximately 8.5 million weekday car trips per year.
- Commuting by carpool or vanpool is an easy way to help improve air quality.
- A four mile bicycle trip keeps about 15 pounds of pollutants out of the air. Even cycling to work once a week makes a difference.
- Walking to work is the ultimate green commute with zero emissions.
To take the pledge, visit our website and click on the “Go Green Save Green” banner on our homepage.